Company – Coforge Limited
Position - Mulesoft Anypoint Development
Experience – 8+ Years
Location – Greater Noida, Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad
1. 8-10+ years of experience in developing integration solutions using Mulesoft.
1. Good knowledge of with microservices architecture and API Strategy development
1. Solid experience with Anypoint Platform, Flow Design, API Design. Dataweave, CloudHub, Runtime Fabric, API Management, EDI Integration
1. Experience in developing, deploying and managing flows using Anypoint Studio and CloudHub
1. Experience with 3rd Party MuleSoft Anypoint Connectors
1. Experience with MuleSoft On-Premise and Cloud solutions
1. Experience designing, developing, securing and managing APIs via API Gateways and proxies
1. Experience in designing and development of SOA and API solutions with distributed and multi-tier applications leveraging MuleSoft CloudHub.
1. Experience in writing Dataweave scripts.
1. Experience in designing and applying integration patterns to solve various business problems.
1. Experience discovery, definition and modeling of APIs using RAML and implementing security aspects leveraging OAuth, Mutual SSL etc.
1. Experience in message modeling, XML, JSON, XSLT
1. Should be able to identify and define use cases, interface specifications and service catalogs and realize the service specifications by applying technology
1. Back-ground in Java/Web Services, Restful development
1. Good knowledge of Integration/API life cycle & Methodology
1. Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
1. Hands on Experience in ESB particularly Mulesoft.
1. Hands on experience in Designing, testing APIs using RAML (Rest API Modelling Language)
1. Ability to work with Anypoint Studio (importing mule projects, switching between different mule runtimes, handling POM files, mule palette etc.)
1. Hands on experience in developing REST APIs using the RAML design through Anypoint Studio
1. Peer knowledge in Dataweave, MEL (Mule Expression Language), Maven, Anypoint Connector projects
1. Ability to deploy the API to anypoint cloud or on-prem
1. Knowledge on integration of Mule projects with Source Control and CI/CD pipelines
1. Hands on experience in Anypoint Platform (Exchange, Runtime Manager and API Manager)
1. Ability to troubleshoot Mule ESB (debuggers / flow analyzers), deployment, and tuning
1. Understanding of integration design patterns, SOA/EAI