Client – Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Position – Java Lead Developer
Experience – 6 to 9 Years
Location – Bangalore
· At least 6 yrs of relevant Industry experience with hands-on experience on Java/JEE Design and development
· Highly experienced using, Spring Boot, Java / JEE technology, Hibernate, Spring core, Spring MVC and had worked in Micro services based architecture.
· Jboss or equivalent Application Server experience
· Experience with SDLC(Agile) methodology
· Should have worked in development and maintenance engagements
· Be able to work as a developer across multiple modules/areas
· Be able to estimate for tasks/activities at WBS level as well as scheduled.
· Participate in Requirements understanding, create designs as well as resolve team’s issues to ensure quality and schedules are not impacted
· Stakeholder/Client interfacing is a must
· Good communication and articulation skill
· Quick turnaround of defect fixing
· Able to guide and work with other team members
· Be able to lead and manage 5-10 developers across multiple modules/areas
· Able to bring best practices and processes in Java development
· BE/ME degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is required
· Prior experience with Health Enterprise system
· Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
· Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.
· Desire to take the initiative, moving projects/ideas forward with clarity.
· Adept negotiation skills in high-pressure situations.
· Leadership skills to indirectly lead cross-functional teams towards common solutions.
· Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), its principles, and patterns at enterprise level, using Micro service architecture and frameworks like Service Fabric.
· Experience and knowledge of multi-tier and cross-platform architectures driven towards web.
· Demonstrated proficiency in framework design, development and documentation.