Client - Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Position – Business Analyst -Banking– 167414
Experience: 9-12 years
Work location: Mumbai
· 9-12 years of extensive professional experience as Business Data Analyst with extensive experience in Banking domain with Master Data Management (MDM) experience.
· Diverse experience in Anti - Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC), Client Onboarding - Business As Usual and Banking - Consumer Banking, Credit Card, Payments, Foreign Exchange, Trade Finance, Mortgage in Singapore
· Understanding design & development of Data warehouse for Business Intelligence data marts and reporting.
· Experience in working with Data Management and Data Governance based assignments.
· Experience with reporting requirements and managing data quality
· Helped with Data Mapping between the data mart and the Source Systems
· Experience in AML tools such as Actimize and related topics knowledge. Understanding Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Customer Identification Program (KYC/CIP), using industry standards and regulatory guidance, etc.
· Strong experience in Agile Scrum concepts like Scrum team, Product backlog, Sprint planning, Sprint Retrospective, User stories, Daily standup, Burn down charts etc.
· Expertise in facilitation of interviews, conference, workshops in Joint Requirement Planning (JRP), Joint Application Development (JAD) and Rapid Application Development (RAD) sessions.
· Extensive experience in UML modeling using MS Visio, MS Project. Expert with creating Use Case Diagrams, Process Flow Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
· Strong SQL knowledge for querying the database and proficient in developing Tables, Joins, Data Modeling, Analysis, Verification, Cleansing, Transformation, Integration, Mapping, Extraction, Load Process from multiple Data Sources.
· Experienced with ETL tools and creating Database objects (Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers etc.).
· Experienced in working with Cross Functional Teams and interacting with all levels of management for requirements.