Company – Eisner Amper India Pvt. Ltd.
Position- RPA Architect
Experience – 7 to 12 Years
Location- Mumbai (Goregaon East)
Lead RPA Developer/Architect
We are looking for a Robotic Process Automation Architect who is energetic and has passion for new technologies.
This role is responsible for the full lifecycle of RPA deliverables: from high level process Design to developing and configuring Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software on the UI Path platform that will interact with multiple third-party applications.
· Design and develop new processes (and enhancements) using core workflow principles that are efficient, scalable and extensible based on the Process Definition Document (PDD)
· Will use UiPath Orchestrator for integration and deployment
· Ability to understand a business process from a workflow diagram, recommend improvements and conceptualize it as an automated solution.
· Work collaboratively with Business Analysts and Product Owners during test phases and UAT to test, debug and overcome software glitches/issues.
· Prepare, maintain, and update application design document related to processes and operational workflows.
· Develop; configure programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable & easy to understand.
· Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
· Maintain current RPA and monitor the successful execution of automation products.
· Resolution of issues that arise in day-to-day management of robotic processes & providing timely responses & solutions as required.
· Must be able to mentor team members
· Understanding of installation of UiPath infrastructure like Orchestrator and Bot servers etc.
· Understanding of UiPath Orchestrator API
· Understanding of UiPath RE Framework, Queues and Queue based Job triggering, Triggering from email and being able to process records in email attachments
· Development experience with .NET/C#/REST API. Ability to integrate REST API into RPA solution by wrapping C# code into custom activities.
· Understanding of SQL Server and TFS
· Bachelors or higher degree in computer science or related degree
· Prior functional experience in full software development life cycle methodology - Waterfall or Agile methodology
· 8+ years of hands-on programming experience is required.
· 3+ years of experience with UI Path.
· Fluency in English
· Process modeling experience using MS Visio/any other tools is preferred