Company – Eisner Amper India Pvt. Ltd.
Position –Audit Sr. Financial Concultant
Experience – 2.5 to 5 Years
Location – Mumbai (Goregaon East)
Office timings – 12.30 PM to 10.00 PM
Office timings for Women – 11.30 AM to 9.00 PM
(Timings may vary according to the business needs and in peak periods)
· Develop an understanding of the EisnerAmper audit approach, methodology and tools.
· Developing knowledge in complex technical issues.
· Demonstrate good judgement in routine, day‐to‐day decision‐making.
· Able to identify issues and propose solutions.
· Independently initiate and complete complex portions of engagements.
· Effectively distribute work to staff.
· Review staff work, ensuring high quality and accuracy.
· Effectively prioritize and manage work on engagements.
· Communicate information to keep team updated.
· Identify potential services that might be of value for the client to Manager /Partner.
· Keep clients current on engagement status.
· Continuously expand own knowledge and skills through participation in industry education events.
· Proactively self‐assess performance and progress.
· Increase staff’s technical knowledge through training.
· Review staffs’ work and provides value‐add comments and feedback.
· Act as an informal mentor to the staff.
· Consistently provide written and verbal job reviews for staff.
· Able to speak about how we apply the firm values to our work, the profession and our community.
· Execute components of audit under remote service delivery model in an effective and efficient manner.
· Develop and enhance good relationship with U.S. audit teams.
· Demonstrate maturity, poise and self‐confidence in managing self and dealing with colleagues.
· Demonstrate positive attitude towards colleagues and work.
· Understand and adapt to the EisnerAmper corporate culture.