Company – Agreeya Solutions
Position – QE ETL Testing
Experience: 6+ yrs.
Job Location: Noida
· 6 years testing experience on Web / ETL and database testing.
· Experience in backend/API, database, ETL testing.
· Experience Testing Web Application Platforms.
· Ability to understand technical specifications, designs and complex SQL.
· Experience working with enterprise application and internationalization frameworks.
· Self-driven to improve test coverage and effectiveness.
· Good knowledge on database (Extensive SQL scripting background).
· Experience with Agile Methodology in a QA Role.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to demonstrate the requirement to business user.
· Provide estimates for testing effort Strong knowledge of SQL, NO SQL database.
· Generate test data for short and long term application needs
· Automation Testing Experience with Selenium.
Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent.
Proven track record to creating and executing on highly effective quality processes
Experience driving end-to-end software quality
Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools VSTS, Agile –Scrum.
Experience in writing test plans, test automation, or test cases, Is innovative, can simplify, and has relentlessly high standards Can juggle testing of multiple releases with multiple dependencies.
Able to handle an extremely fast pace while maintaining the highest quality standards.
Participate in regression, integration testing Review requirements and clarify requirements.
Create and execute test plans/scripts/scenarios.
Provide estimates for test effort Participate and assist business user during UAT Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation.
Generate test data for short and long term application needs.
Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels; understanding requirements-based testing and SDLC; managing phased testing; attention to detail.
Good to have automation testing experience with Selenium, Java, TestNG, Maven, Git version control Facilitate testing meetings, summarize results, issue/defect reporting, maintain metrics and provide go/no go recommendation.