Company – Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Position – AbInitio Developer
Location – Chennai (BNP Paribas Office)
Experience – 3 to 5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
• 3-5 Years of AbInitio development experience with expertise on handling generic graphs, plans & continuous flows (API & MQ).
• Significant Ab Initio design and development experience within technically challenging project environment.
• Exposure to other Ab Initio products is an added advantage.
• Experience of developing Unix Shell scripts.
• Understand the perspectives and techniques of Agile Methodology.
• Must be able to work under own initiative with limited guidance from team manager due to the fast pace and high volume of work managed by the team.
• Proven ability to integrate quickly within a project team.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand a business problem and pick an effective and pragmatic solution.
• Ability to co-ordinate effectively with business partners & end users.
• Responsible for translating/understanding the functional requirements so as to meet the specified technical requirements.
• Involved in coding, testing, deployment, debugging & release management.
• Involved in creating proper technical documentation in the work assignments
· AbInitio Skills - GDE - Graph Development, Plan, Generic Graph, Continuous Flows (API & MQ) EME basics, Parameters
· SQL Proficient, relevant experience in oracle, SQL Server
· Shell scripting
· Autosys, Control Center