Company – NIIT Technologies Ltd
Position – SQL Data Warehouse Developer
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 4 to 7 Years
SQL Data Warehouse Developer
A highly experienced Data Warehouse Developer with proficient knowledge in ETL Design and Development using SQL Server 2016 T-SQL, Stored Procedure with any ETL tool experience. The candidate must have knowledge in Data Warehouse concepts, dimensional modelling and ETL architecture. Candidate should be disciplined, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and delivery-focused.
· In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Data Extraction, data integration, Transformation and Data Migration.
· Good Understanding of Data Warehouse / ETL architecture & Dimensional Modelling.
· Expert in writing T-SQL and stored procedures in SQL Server 2016. Must have experience in converting technical mapping into Single SQL / Stored Procedure.
· Designing and developing ETL processes for SQL Server based Data Warehouse.
· Works with BI Architect and Technical Lead to understand solution vision and create data integration design.
· Experience with writing ETLs by understanding the data underneath.
· Must have – BCP utility, using various join types with in a SQL, Analytic functions.
· Plans and conducts ETL unit tests; monitor results and takes corrective action
· Designs, develops, automates, and supports complex applications to extract, transform, and load data from multiple sources into accessible and performant structures that support analytic needs
· Performance tuning of ETL processes, T-SQL & Stored Procedure
· Experience in one of the ETL Tools is a bonus – Pentaho 8.2, Informatica or DataStage
· Support in preparing and releasing code to other environments like TEST, Pre-Production and Production.
· Providing production support
· Experience in building and using custom ETL orchestration/pipeline tools.
· Experience or willing to learn GitHub source control tool.
· Must have experience with On Site and Off Shore Development model.
· Update project plan immediately after completion of the ETL task.
· Self-learning, commitment and responsibility is a must. Updating task completion and end of Day update to Project manager is a must.
· Results oriented, team player with strong attention to detail is a must have.
Skills Desired but not mandatory:
· Amazon Web Services(AWS)
· Python 3.7
· Pentaho Data Integrator 8.2