Company – Eisner Amper India Pvt. Ltd.
Position – Billing Assistant
Location – Mumbai
Experience – 1 to 3 Years
1. Responsible for handling the process of client invoices
2. Maintain a tracker for invoicing.
3. Responsible for fee and cost as per the invoice received.
4. Work with colleagues to process invoices and update client records
5. Strong communication skills (Mandatory)
6. Excel and Work skills
7. Knowledge of Microsoft Suite
8. Responsible for handling the process of, Billing Dept. and Reconciliation for risk insured clients.
9. Handling services provided to different countries by calculating exact revenue through preparing an invoice for the services purchased by each buyer country known as International Revenue Share.
10. Maintain a tracker for invoicing and updating all the project information.
11. Responsible for billing fee and expenses in Accounts Receivables as per the invoice received.
12. Created an efficient AR/AP team overseeing all activity through month end close and reporting.
13. Responsible for handling US Billing team. Tracking the performance and reporting out weekly.
14. Responsible for billing Fee & Expenses in account receivables per the invoice received
Job location – Mumbai (Goregaon East)
Time: 11:30 – 9:00 PM (Monday – Friday) should have to come on Saturday if work load/busy months.