The Operations Project Manager is responsible for supporting the Operations Director of Project Management in coordinating with various teams across the organization to implement and monitor projects. The Operations Project Manager will be responsible for managing projects from inception to after go-live. In this role, the Manager will need to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders to ensure significant initiatives are coordinated across teams. The role will also involve producing reports summarizing progress and results on key initiatives. The role will involve direct project management on certain initiatives and supporting the Operations Director of Project Management in the oversight of an overall population of projects spanning information technology, human resources, talent development, finance, facilities and service lines.
Strong organization skills, communication skills, influencing skills and managing multiple priorities are vital for this role.
· Lead planning, execution, and monitoring of various firm wide projects
· Liaise with various departments such as Finance, HR, Marketing, IT, Legal, Training
· Prepare reports outlining the project health of each project
· Analysis of key operating data
· Develop insights and actionable recommendations based on analyses
· Bachelor\'s degree in business or accounting and 5-8 years’ work experience
· Understanding of accounting firm business models and operations
· Ability to synthesize various sets of information to bring informative insights
· Detail-oriented, results-driven
· Exceptional in business, excel and other technology tools
· Strong communication and organizational skills; manage multiple projects and deadlines
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment, both independently and within a team
· Collaborative approach, ability to work with various teams and stakeholders
· Some travel to our other offices will be required