Company – Eisner Amper India Pvt. Ltd.
Location – Goregaon East – Mumbai
Experience Range – 5 to 8 Years
Role: Sr. BI/ETL Developer
We are looking for a Business Intelligence professional with strong background in data integration, ETL design and development, data modeling and business and data analysis. This individual will work closely with both the Business Lines and with IT teams to define Enterprise level application and service architecture. Design and develop data ETL routines to integrate data from disparate source systems into an integrated business intelligence environment including defining source-to-target mappings, business rules and other required data transformations.
· Expert in the Microsoft business intelligence platform, including SQL Server databases, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Power BI/SSRS & SSAS
· Significant experience in the architecture, design and development of data integration solutions and data analysis
· Expert in automating data integration routines (SSIS).
· Expert in optimization of data integration processing and database design (SQL and Modelling).
· Expertise in designing and developing dashboards, reports, analytics and data visualization solutions (Power BI).
· Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimum over sight.
· Interacts and communicates effectively with internal and external customers and development teams to clarify business, operational, or technical requirements.
· Define technical and solution architecture to meet business requirements and meet operational excellence for end to end ecommerce eco-system.
· Deliver technical innovations in support of business growth; progressing ideas from concepts to full scale implementation with focus on flexibility, reuse, and overarching extensibility.
· Experience setting up and managing Power BI Report server is a plus.
· Experience in creating dimensional data models across multiple subject areas is a plus
· 5+ years’ experience developing Business Intelligence and ETL tools
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction
· Bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline