Client – Eisner Amper (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Position - Technician – IT Support
Location – Goregaon East – Mumbai
Job Role- The Technician to join our Help Desk team will provide high quality technical assistance and support services for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware for our global workforce. The Technician serves as Level 1 support and is the first point of contact for users seeking technical support and resolution through a series of actions such as over the phone, face-to-face, or ticketing system. The ideal candidate for this position has a strong understanding of desktop operating systems, routinely thinks outside the box to solve problems quickly and understands what impeccable customer service is all about. The Technician will be responsible for ensuring ETI achieves creating value for users and the business.
Job Responsibilities –
· Primary responsibility is to be logged into the Help Desk hunt group and answer inbound support calls.
· Monitor help desk queue and process incidents in a timely manner adhering to defined ticket SLA’s.
· Follow-up with users to ensure incident has been resolved.
· Update incident ticket status, resolution and close details.
· Escalate unresolved and Priority High incidents to Sr. Technicians.
· Perform remote troubleshooting for computers and mobile devices through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
· Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications, and perform routine maintenance.
· Understand and be understood by non-IT employees.
· Read, understand, and follow technical procedures and processes.
· Work as part of a team of technicians and independently.
· Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
· Work scheduled shifts, and have the ability to work varied hours, days, nights, weekends, and overtime as dictated by business needs or department heads.
· Perform other duties as requested/assigned.
· Requires on-call availability in rotating 24x7x365 schedule.