Company – Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Position – Business Functional Analyst
Experience – 6+ Years
Business/ Functional Analyst:
· Leads the Project Prioritization and Selection Process
· Provides a structured approach to project selection
· Aligns projects to strategy and priorities
· Scopes and defines Projects
· Coordinates and organizes project pipeline based on resource availability.
· Gathers the fundamental process performance requirements and needs from our Customers.
· Improves customer process performance using automation and innovation
· Focus on critical inputs and outputs
· Process complexity reduction
· Define requirements for implementation of automation tools
· Perform configuration of automation tools
· Leads cross-functional teams to define the current state:
· Develop and execute a data collection plan
· Collect and comprehend baseline information of current process client workflows, performance, business rules and key metrics
· Leads cross-functional teams to define the future state:
· Propose, evaluate and select innovation solutions to deliver value and benefits defined
· Design “to-be” process maps, user stories and storyboards
· Work with program manager(s) to develop pilot plan and solution
· Define and track quantitative project success measures & integrate into plan
· Facilitates cross-functional interface between the client, business and technical development teams. (In agile terms, the candidate would be interacting with the product owners, scrum team, and scrum master.)
· Provides ongoing consulting during development, deployment and ongoing support of solutions
· Bachelor\'s Degree preferred.
· 3+ years of experience in developing technical configuration requirements and/or system engineering preferred.
· 5-7 years of experience with structured process improvement methodology such as Lean Six Sigma desirable.
· Green Belt or Black Belt Certified desirable.
· Experience in working on automation engagements in opportunity identification, doing deep dive automation assessment and come up with the benefit calculation, coming up with the TO-BE flow leveraging automation, testing and working with the process owners to deploy the automation is highly desirable.
· Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings (background and substance abuse).