Job Description – Fund Accountant
Qualification – B.com, MBA (equivalent), CA
Range of Experience – 1 TO 3 Year of relevant experience
Location - Bangalore
· Act as the Primary self-reviewer and quality assurance of the deliverables produced by you.
· Ensure that all client deliverables are on time and meets the EisnerAmper quality standard
· Assist team members in meeting the team deliverables.
· Ensure that controls and processes/procedures are adhered by you as set by your
· Escalate issues/concerns to Senior Fund Accountant/Manager on timely manner.
· Coordinate with other teams effectively in completing and handing off SLAs.
· Assist the Team Manager in audit related work.
· Follow up and answer ad-hoc Client and Audit queries.
· Work with the Team Manager in implementing internal controls.
· Update the Process Notes with new processes.
· Document the work done by you for new assignments.
· To complete daily checklists, time sheets, Global QA etc and thus keep track of daily issues and escalate the same to the Senior Fund Accountant/Manager in a proactive manner.
End Customer Satisfaction/ CRM satisfaction (5%)
· Keep the Client/CRM informed about the expected delay and the reasons thereof
· Quickly investigate the root cause of the problem and escalate to Senior Fund Accountant/Manager accordingly.
· Work hard towards providing subject matter knowledge wherever necessary for the client operations.
· Ensure that all conditions of satisfaction for our Clients/CRM are achieved in full
· Participate in calls/meeting between team, Client/CRM to help set the expectations right and clear any understanding gaps
Process efficiency - automation and special projects (15%)
· Know the GENEVA/Bookwp/QB usage for the clients you handle in your team. The ratio of manual vs automated work involved for this fund.
· Help in setting directions and interface with our IT group to support strategic and tactical functionality specific to our clients resulting in the reduction of pain points and tasks that inhibit productivity, delivery and efficiency.
· Work and strive to implement automation ideas in your team which can result in FTE and Cycle time save and thus bring about process improvement.
· Primary responsibility for ensuring that standardized tools, templates are used efficiently.
· Primary responsibility for proactively adopting changes and improvements in process and technology in your team.
· Actively involve and contribute to Special projects driven by Management and take lead in completion of the same