Company: EisnerAmper LLP
Job Title: QA Developer
Location: Mumbai, India
· Create, maintain, and execute test plans and test cases. Analyze and report results, track defects, and participate in day to day QA support activities.
· Creation of automated and manual test cases
· Review and Execution of test cases
· Defects reporting, follow up with development
· Interaction with development and business during the project testing life cycle
· Participate in automation scripting
· DB testing and SOAP/REST testing
· Perform production support activities which involve issue analysis and resolution
· Work closely with business and technology teams to analyze and resolve issues on the platform
· Ensure all documentation and scripts are maintained and kept up to date with application changes
· Report on the defect status for assignments to Lead management and project partners
· Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working in teams employing Agile and/or Lean methodologies with the ability to prioritize across multiple tasks/stories/sprints.
· Experience with Junit/Selenium and internally developed tools/products.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills.
· B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+ years of working experience.
· SQL/DB knowledge
· Agile test methodologies
· Experience verifying highly available systems’ performance for effectiveness, growth/scaling requirements, security, and compliance.
· Previous participation in a complete, ground-up product deployment.
· Knowledge of JIRA/Zephyr, Robot Framework
Job location – Mumbai (Goregaon East)
Office timings – 12.30 PM to 10.00 PM (May – Dec)
11.30 AM to 10.30 PM (Jan – Apr)