Company: EisnerAmper LLP
Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Mumbai, India
EisnerAmper LLP is seeking a SharePoint Developer to design and develop SharePoint applications as a collaboration platform, a records and document management platform, and as a process management platform to improve specific business processes. Deep and broad experience with the .NET framework, hands-on knowledge and experience with .NET coding, web services, and API integrations is also required for this position. This position requires excellent communication and organizational skills as well as an affable personality and team outlook to be successful
· Work closely with Onsite & US technical staff to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements.
· Work in an Agile environment to design, develop, code, test and debug new complex software or significant enhancements to existing software.
· Experience with SharePoint Online and 2013/2016 Online is mandatory.
· Knowledge on development of apps and OOTB features.
· Strong experience in development with Client Side Object model
· Complete knowledge on SharePoint designers and Workflows.
· Experience on PowerShell scripting
· Experience in UI skills CSS, HTML and bootstrap.
· Expertise in C# and .NET application development
· Experience with REST API, SOAP Web Service and SOA Development
· Experience with databases like Sql Server/Oracle/DB2.
· Experience with ETL and integration tools.
· Experience with Agile Development Techniques, Issue/Bug Management and Team Collaboration Tools, preferably with JIRA.
· Experience with Source code management systems like Subversion/GIT
· Must have strong team and interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task, when required.
· 5-8 years’ experience developing SharePoint and ASP.Net applications
· Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited direction
· Bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline