Role - Peoplesoft Technical (HCM or Finance) Project Manager
*Job location - Mumbai
*Qualification - B. Tech; B.E.;B. Sc.; MBA; MCA; MS(IT); M. Tech.; M. Sc.
*Yrs. of exp. -10 yrs plus
*Primary skills –
Finance - Should have working knowledge and exp. in
Experience in PS financials Pay/Bill module will be a huge advantage
Should be able to lead team supporting PS-Fin, Peoplesoft v9.0, PeopleTools v8.52.08
And if candidate’s primary area is PS-HCM, then bare minimum expectation for that person should be working exp. in North American Payroll, Time and Labor.
Should be able to lead team supporting PS-HCM, Peoplesoft v9.0, PeopleTools v8.52.08, .
*Detailed Job description -
- 4 years of Project Management experience and should have managed sufficiently large Peoplesoft projects
- Excellent Technical and Communication skills
- Should have lead team supporting Peoplesoft Finance, Peoplesoft-HR modules with team spread at onsite + offshore
- Should be well experienced in Peoplesoft Support & Maintenance projects
- Should have working knowledge and exp. in Accounts Payable(AP), Accounts Receivable(AR), Expense, General Ledger(GL), Knowledge of NA payroll, Time & Labor will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge on Peoplesoft v9.0, PeopleTools v8.52.08
- Should have Process and PM skills, expertise in handling teams of size atleast 15 plus
- Experience in project planning, status reporting, risk management, issue management, team management
- Interact and manage customer
- Excellent communication skills