Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 15-20 years
The Program Manager is the client Account head and responsible for the health and continuity of work involving the account. Knowledge of client account coupled with Delivery, Relationship and Skill plays a winning combo we are looking for.
· Represents ------ to all important stakeholders at client account
· Engages with clients, sets appropriate expectations, shares periodic reports, resolves conflicts and issues on time
· Uses most appropriate construction methodology involving Agile software development and SDLC to achieve end objective
· Works closely with Client CIO, Delivery managers, Architect to ensure right solution, technology and services are available on time
· Ensures participation in client initiatives by bringing right people and solutions
· Prepares and lead Steering committee reviews
· Ensure good representation in Project reviews with client
· Review of Projects internally
· New project planning in advance for capacity and capability
· Timely action on escalations
· Minimum 3 years of known Client Account Management experience involving Financial services, GRC and Security
· BE/ B.Tech/ MCA from a top institution, 15+ year experience and high proficiency in client domain involving multiple technologies such as Java, React, AWS and other packaged solutions to manage confidential and huge databases
· Demonstrable track record in managing large teams, delivering complex software development projects and with a strong focus on execution.
· Go-getter and passionate to work in progressive organization with sense of ownership and diligence. Excellent communication and presentation skills involving clients
· Prior experience of working directly with CTO/ CIO of senior Software groups to create technical strategies will be of advantage
· Prior experience of preparing technical proposals/ effort estimation and managing, guiding, mentoring and coaching team of technology experts to manage multiple projects.
· Stronger technical background in designing and building complex applications helps