Company – Agreeya Solutions
Job Location: Noida -AgreeYa
Experience : 5+ yrs
Skills Ratio: 70:30 (70% Angular and 30% .Net /Backend)
1. At least 5 years of experience in UI development and have varied portfolio of work to show for it.
1. Experience of developing reusable components in Angular 5.0+.
1. Well verses with development of responsive UI application.
1. Must be comfortable with deployment tools for Angular and web applications.
1. Have experience of developing the multi-tenant architecture using Angular 5.0+ and knowledge Web API with micro service.
1. Good knowledge of TFS for source code management and agile processes.
1. Must have good experience on OOPS/design patterns and Data structure concepts.
1. Experience .net development and knowledge\\experience in .net Core would be plus.
1. Well versed with optimization of SQL server 2012 queries.
1. Sound debugging and performance optimization skills for Angular 5.0+, Web API and SQL Server.
1. Sound knowledge of third party libraries to develop rich UI screens.
1. Practical knowledge of developing the single page application.
1. Proven track record of successfully developing web portals and integrating with web services.
1. Knowledge of test coverage of Angular & API code. Experience in dealing with senior Stakeholders and evangelising best practice
1. Have varied portfolio of projects that show different types of problem solving. Comfortable working collaboratively with designers, product managers and developers
1. Be passionate about your decisions but flexible to the requirements and feedback from stakeholders and colleagues from around the business
1. Experience working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) Environment.
1. Good experience on Java Script, Typescript, Angular 5.0+,HTML5,CSS,SCSS
1. Experience in working with Restful or SOAP based web services, JSON/ XML etc.
1. Experience with Modular JS, JS Design Patterns and jQuery and good understanding of both progressive enhancement and AJAX-based single page application build using MVC based frameworks
1. Having awareness of CSS/SASS implementation differences between browsers and able to present back work in a clear and concise way to colleagues and stakeholders.