Client – Eisner Amper (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Position - Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Experience – 2 to 5 Years
Location – Goregaon East – Mumbai
Job Responsibilities –
· The Talent Acquisition Coordinator would work closely with India HR and US HR team. He/ she would
· have a great exposure to hiring practices and methods in India and the US. The ideal candidate would
Job Description – Talent Acquisition Coordinator
· Speaking with candidates, scheduling interviews, maintaining a database of potential candidates
· Monitoring the hiring trends of other competitors and using this to pitch opportunities
· Proactively mapping for key job families directly to ensure a high quality talent pipeline is developed
· Sourcing relevant candidates matching the skill-set required by the business
· Ensuring a positive candidate experience and a consultative service is delivered to the Hiring
· Manager, advising on areas as diverse as assessment and selection, reporting, process, policy etc.
· Workday input and data management for existing resources and new hires
· Partnering with the business to review and define resourcing needs and develop recruitment strategies to meet short, medium and long term requirements.
· Monitoring the hiring trends of the other competitors and using this to pitch opportunities
· Working with and assist India Leadership Team in managing key relationships with key
· organizations such as Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Accounting and
· Management Schools and outside Recruiting Vendors
· Conducting the initial screening interview and coordinating the further rounds with the business.
· Rolling out offer letters and taking care of joining formalities.
· Joining formalities, On-boarding & Orientation
· Buddy assignment, Buddy training, First Impressions, function level induction
· Monitoring the hiring MIS and data dashboards
· Having regular touchpoints with potential employees
· Coordinating with Operations Team and Client Service teams to ensure a seamless on-boarding experience for new hires
· Organising Recruitment Events and coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure the right candidates are hired for the right position