Job Description (Overview of the role)
Individual will be part of Projects and Operations team at Virtuoso Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. Based out of Delhi Noida. The selected candidate will be reporting to AGM Projects and would be supporting the team in providing various data and MIS activities for the India government and PSU market for the organization. Candidate would be required to work during the India Time Zone (IST). The MIS Executive will be responsible for gathering and understanding the Data requirement, translating them into reports using excel and power point and would be responsible for drafting the letter with government organizations. Prime focus is to provide the insight on data and thoughts to diversified business by doing data analytics and presentation. The candidate would also be responsible to provide the in depth presentation about the progress to the management.
· Detailed experience using advanced excel skills using macros for data mining activities
· Decompose high-level information and data into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with Internal management team to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed: MIS reports related to projects
· Good knowledge on drafting the communication letter to government officials and maintenance
· Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
· Self-motivated and should be able to work independently
· Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Graduate/ MBA in Business analytics knowledge
· Working experience with Telecom Industry
· Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in MIS at all management levels within mid-size telecom organizations and hi-tech organizations.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Excellent Microsoft Excel and Power point skills
· Written communication to government organizations
· Sound knowledge on telecommunication industry
· Working knowledge of leading Telecom industry
· Proven ability to understand the industry-specific business issues and assist in fashioning a solution approach that leverages Alliance’s intellectual capital and resources
· Willing to work in flexible shift timings
· Presentation Skills
· Emphasizing Excellence
· Team Player
· Negotiation, Prospecting Skills
· Out of the box thinking
· Analytical skills