Company : Agreeya Solutions Inc.
Position : Infra Manager
Experience : 12 + years
Job Location : Noida
· The role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. The IT Manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. This person will also define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices including information security management practice.
· Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
· Benchmark, analyze report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
· Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
· Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
· Understand requirements of users and suggest appropriate technologies.
· Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
· Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
· Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
· Analyze IT requirements of project sites and implement according to business objectives.
· Manage IT Assets with maintenance records
· Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization\\\'s executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
· Keep current with the latest technologies.
· Manage a distributed team across various locations.
· Planning of resourcing across various functions within IT
· Training, motivation and coaching of staff to ensure that people grow both technically and as professionals with the team
· Required knowledge of Architecture across compute, network and storage
· Require knowledge of popular operating systems and other software tools including Linux, Windows and specific system software including middleware
· Sufficient understanding of a variety of popular technologies in Cloud computing
· Good understanding in Datacenter modernization, IT transformation.
· Self-starter with a positive can do attitude, experiences working in a multicultural environment, ability to communicate ideas clearly both orally & in writing.
· Solution Architect or Lead with Manager-level Experience in delivering LAN/WAN/IPT/Data Center/Cloud network Design, Setup & Support projects.
· SME level solution design experience in Data Center solutions
· Drive team towards automation design models to Auto-Config at scale, workload automation, network/Host overlays, IP and VM mobility across Data Centers and Dynamic resource allocation
· Must have experience in Azure for 3 years.