Company – Agreeya Solutions
Experience :12-18 years
· The role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IT Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. This individual will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the IT department. The IT Manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization. This person will also define and implement IT policies, procedures, and best practices including information security management practice.
· Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
· Benchmark, analyze report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and IT systems
· Client projects involving migration of email exchanges to O365
· Azure IaaS infrastructure creation and maintenance
· Lift and shift applications, databases, storage
· Manage financial aspects of the IT Department, including purchasing, budgeting, and budget review.
· Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
· Monitor critical Infrastructure health and report non compliances
· Backup and recovery planning and maintenance involving various type of data and information assets
· Understand requirements of users and suggest appropriate technologies.
· Negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements.
· Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals.
· Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services.
· Analyze IT requirements of project sites and implement according to business objectives.
· Manage Data center, IT Assets with maintenance records for compliances
· Maintain uptime of all servers, applications and supporting hardware
· Planning and participation various compliance audits for OEM licenses, Security and policy administration
· Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization\'s executives, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent IT activities.
· Keep current with the latest technologies.
· Manage a distributed team across various locations for supporting end users within SLA
· Planning of resourcing across various functions within IT
· Training, motivation and coaching of staff to ensure that people grow both technically and as professionals with the team
· In depth experience in developing infrastructure design solutions covering network, server, database, application, and reporting domains
· Experience in Design, interaction / evaluation of vendors / OEM and implementation of data center
· Design / implement disaster recovery and reduced RTOs.
· IT Infrastructure Sizing like Servers, Workstations, Database like Oracle SQL for projects
· ITIL certified, familiar with Industry compliance requirements like PCI, HIPAA etc from Infrastructure point of view
· Expertise in Azure provisioning, administration, VOIP technologies
· Knowledge of O365 and messaging, telephony
· Experience in BYOD and EMS, MDM implementation
· Familiar and active user of Ticket management systems and tools like Service now, MS CRM etc
· Design / Implement system hardening guidelines and security best practices in support of mentioned standards.
· Knowledge and design using Information Security (Firewalls, Routers, DDOS, etc). Should be able to do sizing for the different infrastructure components.
· Expert in storage technologies like NAS and SAN.
· Design and implement highly available, robust, resilient, secure database solutions.
· Expertise in multiple OS such as Windows Operating systems, AIX, Red Hat, Solaris, IOS
· Expert in design of networking (LAN, WAN, WLAN, Switches, routers, Load Balancers, Proxies).
· Advanced level Network Design with Layer 2, Layer 3 and complex network with fiber and wireless communication
· Sound understanding and experience with protocols/technologies such as: IPv4, IPv6, TCP/IP, HTTP(S), TLS/SSL, IPSec, 802.1x
· Experience in Threat protection, anti virus tools usage
· Knowledge and experience of solution delivery in a complex environment in areas-like Windows Server or UNIX/Linux virtual environments
· Sufficient understanding of a variety of popular technologies in Cloud computing
· Good understanding in Datacenter modernization, IT transformation.
· Self-starter with a positive can do attitude, client facing, experiences working in a multicultural environment, ability to communicate ideas clearly both orally & in writing.
· Solution Architect or Lead with Manager-level Experience in delivering LAN/WAN/IPT/Data Center/Cloud network Design, Setup & Support projects.
· Drive team towards automation design models to Auto-Config at scale, workload automation, network/Host overlays, IP and VM mobility across Data Centers and Dynamic resource allocation
· Other Skills Required:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills in English Language
· Good technical communication, should able to talk to customers/ suppliers independently
PLZ Note: He/she does not require to have hands on in all these areas