Company – Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Position – Project Manager
Experience – 10+ Years
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Manages people for programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects and/or programs into a finished state.
· Drives complex technology projects through project lifecycle to completion
· Facilitates bug triage and track issue cause, resolution and user acceptance seamlessly using bug/issue tracking tools as necessary
· Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets
· Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints.
· Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, such as Business Analysts and Software Developers, providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives.
· Directs the activities of project support staff and sub-contractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project.
· Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs.
· Senior management reviews objectives to determine success of operations
Involved in developing, modifying and executing company policies that affect immediate operations and may also have company-wide effect.
· Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Establishes and assures adherence to budget, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.
· Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
· Evolve internal project management methodologies and best practices
· All other duties as assigned
· The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor\'s degree or higher in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering).
· 5+ years of technology project experience
· Good technical comprehension and communication skills. Experience communicating with software developers on technical requirements, and translating highly technical topics to business teams
· Highly organized, ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines
· Experience using Team Foundation Server to manage software development projects
· Experience using MS Project to track schedule, dependencies, and resource capacity/allocation
· Experience with Agile methodologies
· Experience working with and managing off-shore teams
· Quantitative analytical abilities and proven problem solving skills.