Company – Eisner Amper India Pvt. Ltd.
Position – Senior Financial Consultant-Audit
Experience – 3 – 5 Years
Location – Mumbai (Goregaon East)
Office timings – 12.30 PM to 10.00 PM (May – Dec)
11.00 AM to 10.30 PM (Jan – Apr)
1. As a member of our client\'s audit team you will apply your professional knowledge to a variety of audit engagements.
2. You will be responsible for reviewing complete financial information, and the investments held by hedge funds, broker dealers and private equity firms.
3. You will be involved in all aspects of audit assignments from planning to finalization.
4. You will be responsible to identify audit, accounting, and tax issues and propose potential solutions to
5. You will have an opportunity to work directly with the clients and provide exemplary client service that exceeds their expectations.
6. You will receive direct and comprehensive training from our Partners and Managers as well as on the job training.
7. As a part of our client\'s team you will have an opportunity to work seamlessly with your US team
members by utilizing our state of the art technology and electronic office tools and processes.
8. Excellent opportunity to learn complex US GAAP and tax issues affecting US and Global investment
9. Great work‐life balance with 5 day work week for 8 months a year and 6 day work week for 4 months of the year.