Client – Ness Technologies
Position – Sr. Test Engineer (PEA0000003F)
Location – Mumbai
Write test plans and test cases for assigned features.
· Develop and own automated test plans for Java, Swing and Angular JS applications.
· Partner with the product team to review planned features and identify the most effective approach for automation.
· Contribute to test framework written in Selenium, mysql, and web driver.
· Recognize incomplete or missing areas of specifications and work with stake holders to address/remediate them.
· Review specifications for testability, highlighting and proposing design consideration that will make a feature easier to test via automation, while expanding coverage.
· Work on multiple projects and features in tandem.
· Report total test coverage and automated test coverage in respects to feature/product/code and meet percent coverage goals.
· Integrate automated tests with current continuous integration systems and add on as necessary, Reporting test results with builds and on demand.
· Maintain existing automated tests while adding all practical service and hotpatch issues in conjunction with simplifying and consolidating tests to keep tests runs as short as possible with the least amount of false failures.
· Evangelize automation and assist other QA team members through mentorship, tutorials, and writing scripts to speed up their manual testing efforts.
· Be a focused results oriented team player, where the success of DocuSign is paramount
· 4+ years’ experience in a quality engineering role
· Familiarity with testing on web and SAAS applications
· Knowledge of how to communicate quality metrics during a release