Ratings Data Services team is seeking a strong hands-on Senior developer with design and development experience of Rating enterprise systems, specializing in data loading, distribution, management & integration technologies. Candidate should have experience with all phases of software development cycle, including operations. Candidate must be a quick learner who is highly motivated and willing to tackle new technologies while being able to work collaboratively as part of a team or independently. Candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and should be able to communicate effectively. This is a hands-on position requiring strong analytical, architecture and development skills that includes both development and operations.
PLSQL/Informatica/PB - Qualifications:
· Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Related Engineering is required
· 8+ years of hands-on development experience with Oracle Databases, (i.e. 11G,12.X), PL/SQL Technologies(i.e. Procedures, Functions, VPD) & Tools (i.e. Toad)
· 5+ years of hands-on development experience with ETL tools (i.e Informatica)
· Experience with Power Builder v12.5 Classic technologies is a big Plus.
· Experience in leading and managing small teams.
· Oracle Database Management & Administration a plus.
· Experience in Solaris and Linux operating system environment
· Experience using scripting/scheduling technologies (i.e. Autosys)
· Experience with DevOps Tools i.e. Nolio, Maven, etc…
· Experience supporting production environments
· Experience with Change Management and defect tracking tools
· Experience working in an Agile development environment
· Experience working with cross functional teams, with strong interpersonal and written communication skills
· Financial experience is preferred
· Experience with Cloud Solutions, Design patterns, data models & data architecture & design is a plus.
· Experience with Java Technologies is a plus.