Senior Enterprise Engineer – Active Directory/Microsoft Infrastructure
· The Senior Enterprise Engineer will provide thought leadership on infrastructure technologies, provide product lifecycle management to core active directory and identity management infrastructures and work with outsource provider to ensure operational excellence.
· Manage the implementation of technologies to enable business value and adoption.
· Provide thought leadership in IT Strategy, operations and innovations as related to infrastructure technologies.
· Act as a change agent.
· Provide engineering and architecture governance over our outsource partner.
· Ensure product engineering and lifecycle processes are followed.
· Ensure enterprise standards, goals and compliance are maintained and adhered to.
· Act as a SME in infrastructure projects.
· Oversee and lead/drive the implementation of key enterprise initiatives related to Active Directory and Identity Management technologies.
· Be able to advise and present to senior management technology related issues and trends.
· Interact with key business IT and stakeholders to proactively identity business problems and opportunities that can be addressed with innovative technology solutions. Be able to translate business and regulatory requirements into technical requirements.
· Partner and work collaboratively with various IT groups to influence future technology decisions and access the relative impact of industry trends to current future business needs.
· Bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree preferred.
· 8+ years’ experience in infrastructure engineering.
· Experience with Active Directory (5+ years minimum).
· Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Office365 (3-4 years minimum).
· Experience with Forefront Identity Management (3+ years minimum).
· Experience with Active Directory migrations.
· Experience with compliance and regulatory requirements with Active Directory.
· Experience with Active Directory in a multi-forest multi-domain environment (3+ years).
· Experience in implementation of services using the above technologies.
· Operational knowledge is a definitely plus, especially with an outsourcer.
· Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
Hiring Manager Says
“I’m looking for the kind of person who has strong technical abilities, who is a strong communicator and is self-motivated to help solve business problems using innovative technology solutions.”