Company- Bellurbis Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
EXP : 03 – 06 year
COMMUNICATION : Very Good
LOCATION : Connaught Palace, Delhi (Client Site)
JOINING : Immediate (As early as possible)
· • Document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis.
· • Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
· • Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with clients/users to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
· • Web and mobile based application background Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
· • Serve as the conduit between the users, software development and the QA team through which requirements flow. Develop requirements specifications such as Business Requirements Document, use cases, wire-frames UI side, process flows according to standard templates, using natural language.
· • Must be excellent in organizing information
· • Must be able to develop and gauge user priorities and values on new feature requests while keeping development resource velocity in mind Able to actively manage and prioritize multiple activities at the same time
· • Must have excellent communication and relationship skills. Will interact with business users and managers and all levels of IT.
· • Business knowledge of content management systems
· • Comfortable to work in multiple domain environment
· • Will be responsible for interacting with clients top management and process owner groups to gather the business requirements.