Experience : 8+ years
They should be ready to work in a Production Support project
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Responsible for supporting business process management applications on Pega 7.X platform
· Ability to support infrastructure related tasks as follows:
o Server Restarts
o Basic knowledge of server configuration
· Hands on implementing PEGA integration services using REST, SOAP, Email etc.
· Understanding of PEGA case management features
· Ability to resolve production workflow issues by checking Pega code base
Technical, Functional and Business Knowledge*
· Has basic knowledge of IT Operations and ITIL services including Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
· Work independently and within own team
· Build stable, internal working relationships.
Minimum and Preferred Experience/Skills
· In-depth technical understanding of Pega Rules Process Commander (PRPC) and Pega product knowledge
· Pega PRPC implementation experience
· Solid communication and written communication skills
· Ability to collaborate with various teams of senior developers, architects, business analysts and data operations
· Desire Pega certified CSA and have a good knowledge of Java frameworks
· Basic Knowledge of Unix, HTML, SQL and Toad
· Has basic knowledge of IT Operations and ITIL services including Change Management, Incident Management and Problem Management