Skill: Network Data Engineer (L3 Support) – (Network Data + Firewall Security)
Experience : 10 – 14 yrs.
Job Location: Chennai
• Candidate has to work in complete night shift or US shift 5 PM to 2 AM.
• Analyze, troubleshoots and correct network problems
• Assists with network security assessments for potential business partners
• Design implement and troubleshoot remote connectivity solutions (Site – Site and remote access VPN)
• Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems such as firewalls and intrusion detection / prevention systems.
• Monitors security systems logs and reports on discovered problems
• Performs analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration and installation of hardware and software
• Should be able to design, deploy, and support Cisco-based IP telephony environment
• Recognizes subtle problems with system design or performance and acts appropriately to improve the condition, seeking validation of actions in advance as appropriate
• Investigate intrusion incidents and mount incident response.
• Should be CCNA certified
• Team Lead has to oversee network security personnel to include firewall configuration and vulnerability management
• The candidate must be a thought leader, project/task manager and communicator to all levels from end users to C-level management
• Monitor network usage, anticipate problems and suggest solutions.
• Manage incidents, problems, and through Service Now (ticketing system).
• Candidate should have knowledge in implementation and design