Company – Finxera India Pvt Ltd.
Experience – 10-15 Years
Location – Chandigarh
Position – AWS Architect
Job Description for Architect Cloud Services
Finxera is a rapidly growing Financial Technology company focused on creating secure and compliant payment solutions for clients in the alternative lending, peer to peer payments and digital mobile wallet sectors. The company is licensed as a non-depository financial institution in all 50 states in ‘US’ and currently moves over $2 Billion dollars per year in consumer funds.
Intro to the profile
To support our rapid growth, we are seeking talented, motivated professionals to join our office at Chandigarh, India. You need to be hands-on experience of managing our Cloud Infrastructure (Amazon AWS). This is a position to lead our Network / IT Operations. You will have the opportunity to work with a smart, talented team of developers and quality assurance engineers on the Finxera application, using the latest web technologies. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can learn quickly, grow with the company, and look forward to the challenge of delighting our customers and building our business.
· Create the next generation of tools and infrastructure for build, test, release and monitoring, focusing on developer productivity, release velocity and product quality.
· Define, collect and report metrics that measure progress and performance of the build and deployment infrastructure
· 10+ years of experience managing UNIX/Linux/Cloud based environment.
· Preferred experience of managing cloud based deployments.
· Computer Science or related BS / MS degree.
· Experience in / of managing 24x7 uptime.
· Emotional maturity, adaptability and the ability to lead through influence across organizational and geographical boundaries.
· Proven analytical abilities and using data/facts for decision-making.
· Certified AWS professional
· Build and Manage our Cloud Infrastructure (Amazon AWS)
· Enforce standards/process.
· Mentor, Train, guide and counsel team members.
· Responsible for Production alerts and responses.
· Responsible for system management and security of systems.
· Responsible for initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
· Audits (PCI, SSAE16, HIPAA, GLBA)
· Focus on improving Engineering productivity by improving Engineering tools (Jira, Confluence, Portfolio, etc.)
*Why Work with us?
At Finxera, you will join a global organization focused on “FinTech”, with strong ethics, an international work environment, and attractive employee career development and benefit schemes.
We make sure our employees are well taken care of. We recognize their hard work and dedication and understand that they are the driving force behind our success, and we continually look for additional ways to reward them. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
With us you will have countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally. With numerous training programs and outlets for development, we ensure that you are continually strengthening your skillsets and developing as individuals.
We make sure that as an individual you get ample opportunity and challenging environment which satisfies your technical appetite and ensures that you perform to the best of your abilities.