Company – Hexaware Technologies
Experience – 3-6Years
Location – Chennai
Position - Android & iOS Developer
Job Description -
Prototype and develop aspects of Mobile Handheld & wearable on iOS as well as Android Platforms.
Work with the team to design a solution that meets customer requirements
Participate in iterative design, testing and development sprints to refine the overall product solution
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
· Masters / Graduate in Engineering discipline, preferably Computer Science.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in application development.
· Minimum of 3 years of work experience in web technologies, REST services & related frameworks.
· Must have worked ObjectiveC/Swift / Java with projects covering client-server, networking, and web-based applications.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
· Must have worked on implementations like Voice Inputs,Gesture Recognition and also integration with 3rd party Hardware
· Must have development experience on REST API, JSON, and other web specific development projects.
· Experience with Android and iOS advanced and latest frameworks
· Experience with Computer Vision, AR, and Mobile Human-computer interaction wil be a Plus
· Experience with evaluating and integrating new SDKs into existing software
· Experience with UI design & development.
· Experience working with API/Web Services
· Experience on building apps using Google SDK, Facebook SDK or other related libraries.
· Strong skills on unit testing, debugging & versioning are required.
· Constant networking with industry groups, thought leaders, analyst, customers & special interest groups in Social media
· Avid reader & continuous learner thru varied channels.
· Dreamer, Creative, Passionate & Self-motivated & self-starter
· Actively listen to others and demonstrate understanding of other points of view.
· Showcase likeliness to adjust to changing conditions or priorities.
· Take the initiative to identify, work on problems proactively and lead by example.
· Need to be the inspirational flash of creativity for fellow researchers
· Consistently provide ideas, opinions, or information in a professional way.
· Provide and receive accurate information in research projects & other communications.
· Understand IP & trademark policies and actively promote safe practices in research projects.