Company Name: Hexaware Technologies
Position: Cisco Call Manager
Hands on experience in the role of an application middleware administrator.
· Cisco UC – Job Description • Bachelor’s Degree and at least 7 years of experience in Voice Communications Systems
· At least 4 years of experience in configuration and provisioning of Cisco Call Manager v7.x and above, Unity, Voice Gateways and CUSP (Cisco Unified Sip Proxy – SIP PROXY), in a SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) environment • At least 2 years of experience operating in a multi-site CUCM & VoIP and Legacy PBX TDM environment.
·• Experience in migrating Cisco Call Manager to higher version •
Experience of the practices and principles of telecommunication systems analysis, planning, design, and problem resolution. • Experience with a telecommunications voice and data provider Circuits (E1, T1, ISDN, etc…) •
Experience of Cisco UC, VoIP, SIP and TDM troubleshooting techniques, traffic engineering, and experience interpreting and taking action on alert management and performance management tools. • Experience with the design, configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring of Voice VLANs and Voice protocols (ie. H.323, SIP, SCCP, MGCP, UDP, RTP).
• Should have worked with all types of Cisco & SIP end points • Should have worked in integrating CUCM with Microsoft OCS/Lync •
Should have worked to integrate CUCM with XML Development kits
• Knowledge with Cisco CUCCX, Polycom, Cisco/Tandberg Video conferencing solutions (including Telepresence).
• Working knowledge of Routing & Switching will have additional weightage
• Certification in Cisco (CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice) will have additional weightage
• Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
• Experience in identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems. • Experience with analyzing and reporting information in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions. • Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, in the business community and with vendors.