Client – Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Skill: Datacentre Migration Manager.
Exp: 13+ Yrs
Location: Chennai/Mumbai (1st preference is Chennai & if not then 2nd preference to Mumbai)
Budget: - 20-23 L
1. 13 to 16 years of IT experience with DC Migration Experience.
2. 50% of time dedicated to managing timelines and dependencies: looking for creative solutions to overcome challenges and seeking new ways to improve standards and efficiency.
3. 50% of time on Collaboration with other departments and stakeholders. Documentation is KEY!
4. Participate in technology and business projects
5. Take ownership of design, development and testing of all data transformation, extraction and migration activities.
6. Working with the architect ensure that all ongoing data transformation, de-duplication, extraction and load functions once ready for production deployment are documented in detailed data lineage models.
7. Work with data owners to verify and obtain approval that any transformed data retains its accuracy
8. Own the reject and exception handling processes associated with tools
9. Execute one off data migration jobs as required
10. For any service disruptions report and record immediately and summarized weekly to the senior management, and others authorised by the Data Strategy Director to receive this information.
11. Conduct weekly / monthly calls including steering committee.
12. Keep a track of Risk / Issue / Change management tracker including lesson learnt’s.
13. Develop an overall project plan for migration.
14. Strong links between client and vendor teams across regions.
15. Act as the main point of liaison for the content hub relating to any changes of formats and questions.
16. Work closely with IT, technical teams, and Application teams.
17. Take responsibility for ensuring on-time delivery of content, publishing work and final go-live dates.
18. Be the first point of contact internally for any question on DC migration.
19. Must be willing to join calls early in the morning and evening to align with contacts around the globe.
20. Hands on Experience - Install, Configure and Manage VMware DC Virtualization products in Clustered Environment
21. Hands on Experience with Data Centre Migration, Installation, Upgrades and Patching
22. Experience in P2V, V2V MIGRATION using VMware Converter and 3rd party tools like Plate Spin, Double-Take, etc.
23. Designing and implementing high availability, Disaster recovery Solutions.-
24. Experience with Tier I SAN storage provisioning storage groups and LUNs Skills and Abilities
25. Knowledge of operating systems - (Windows 2008/2012), Linx,AIX will be advantage
26. Ability to write technical and operational management documentation (system design documents and operational runbooks).
27. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, in order to discuss/document technical information.
28. Ability to execute assignments within established timeframes and quality standards, while responding to immediate needs
29. Ability to create and maintain positive and professional business relationships with both internal associates and external customers
Provide 24x7 support.
30. Excellent written & verbal communication skills including presentation skill and customer facing skills.
31. Ability to motivate / Lead the project team.
32. Should have experience in understanding Application Interdependency Report
33. Grouping of Application based on Interdependency report to form move groups